TN MRB Recruitment 2020 » Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. TN MRB Advertisement is issued for the Skilled Assistant Grade-II Posts on a Temporary Basis. As Per the “Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 87. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 16 August 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Tamil Nadu MRB notification. Lets have a look at TN MRB Jobs Advertisement Notification for TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification, Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
“TN MRB Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 87 Skilled Assistant Grade-II Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Skilled Assistant Grade II|
|Total no. of Vacancy||87|
|Application start Date||July 25, 2020|
|Last Date||August 16, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Skilled Assistant Grade II||I. A pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
II. National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic
III. National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade.
|Total no. of Vacancy||87|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official TN MRB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Requirements Details
- As of 01 August 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years
- Salary Scale for the post of Skilled Assistant Grade II Candidates: Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/-
Fees Required for Application
- The application submission fees for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH)/ DW Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The application submission fees for Others Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 25, 2020
- Last Date: August 16, 2020
How to Online Registration
- Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Skilled Assistant Grade-II (Fitter Grade II).
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of the colour photograph (not exceeding 500 kb in size) and scanned copy of signature (not exceeding 200 kb in size) as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph, Signature upload.
- The candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of certificates / printed applications to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to community failing which the application will not be considered.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnished wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.
Application Apply Online – TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their color photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Messages, etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through online mode only. While filling up online application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- For payment of fee through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, and Mobile Wallet Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed, wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to remit payment.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button, in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a final Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note the same for future reference.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Fitter Grade II now redesignated as Skilled Assistant Grade II duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
All the Best