SSC Recruitment 2020 » Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Junior Hindi Translator Posts. As Per the “SSC Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 283. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. July 25, 2020, is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to fulfill the educational qualification before apply. Lets have a look at Staff Selection Commission Jobs Advertisement Notification for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, SSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for SSC Recruitment 2020, and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website ssc.nic.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Hindi Translator Posts|
|Total no. of Vacancy||283|
|Application start Date||June 29, 2020|
|Last Date||July 25, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Master’s Degree from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator||275||Rs.35,400/- To Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Senior Hindi Translator||08||Rs.44,900/- To Rs.1,42,400|
|Total no. of Vacancy||283|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official SSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- As of 01/01/2021
- Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 18 Years To 30 Years
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date to apply: June 29, 2020
- Last Date: July 25, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – SSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SSC Recruitment” Application. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Posts Recruitment 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- based on the marks scored in the Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II. If the Computer Based Examination is conducted in multiple shifts, normalized marks will be used to determine merit.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission, Junior Hindi Translator Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Staff Selection Commission recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Staff Selection Commission Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Staff Selection Commission (SSC) web site for Junior Hindi Translator Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Staff Selection Commission, Junior Hindi Translator Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, Junior Hindi Translator Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best