UKHFWS Recruitment 2020: UKHFWS (Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society) has recently released the latest Notification to hire MLHP/ CHO. The UKHFWS Job Advertisement No. 1007/NHMUK/HR/2020-21/313 is issued for 300 MLHP/ CHO vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 17th August 2020 is the last date to submit UKHFWS MLHP/ CHO Recruitment 2020.
National Health Mission, Uttarakhand on behalf of the state invites the eligible candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to fill ONLINE APPLICATION for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in UKHFWS notification. Lets have a look at UKHFWS Jobs Advertisement Notification for the Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020 Notification, UK HFWS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.ukhfws.org.
“Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 300 MLHP/ CHO Posts
|Vacancy Published By||Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society|
|Name of the Vacancy||MLHP/ CHO|
|Total no. of Vacancy||300|
|Application start Date||August 10, 2020|
|Last Date||August 17, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|MLHP/ CHO||Eligible Candidate must have a degree in GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.|
|Total no. of Vacancy||300|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UKHFWS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Requirements Details
- As of 01 July 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years
- After joining as MLHP/CHO in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month plus variable performance-based incentive maximum up to Rs 15,000/- per month. The employment will be purely contractual under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
Fees Required for Application
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: August 10, 2020
- Last Date: August 17, 2020
Application Apply Online – UKHFWS Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UKHFWS Recruitment” Application. The UKHFWS MLHP/ CHO Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
All the Best