ONGC Recruitment 2020 » Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020. ONGC Advertisement is issued for the Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts. As Per the “ONGC Apprentice Notification“, Total Allocated Posts are 4182. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 17 August 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in ONGC Vacancy notification. Lets have a look at ONGC Jobs Advertisement Notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification, ONGC Apprentice Apply Online, ONGC apprentice stipend amount 2020, Salary 2020, ONGC Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for ONGC Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below
“ONGC Vacancy 2020 Online Apply @Apprentice 4182 Jobs
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||ONGC Trade, Technician Apprentice|
|Total no. of Vacancy||4182|
|Application start Date||July 29, 2020|
|Last Date||August 17, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Apprentice Technician, Trade Posts||4182||Eligible Candidate must have a degree of ITI, Diploma, Bachelors’s degree or equivalent qualification By a authenticated board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official ONGC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 29, 2020
- Last Date: August 17, 2020
- Age limit as on August 17, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 24 Years
Pay Scale/ Stipend
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
ONGC Admit Card
The ONGC Apprentice 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The ONGC Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the ONGC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the ONGC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official ONGC web site for Apprentice Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘ONGC Apprentice Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
ONGC Result 2020
The Sarkari Result of the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best