OIL Recruitment 2020 » Oil India Limited (OIL) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. NCERT Advertisement is issued for the Contractual Chemical Assistant Posts on Contract Basis. As Per the “Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 30. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 04 August 2020 is the Final date for the Walk-in-Interview.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Oil India notification. Lets have a look at OIL Jobs Advertisement Notification for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, OIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.oil-india.com.
“Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 30 Contractual Chemical Assistant Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Contractual Chemical Assistant|
|Total no. of Vacancy||30|
|Notification Date||July 15, 2020|
|Last Date||August 04, 2020|
|Application method||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant||30||Eligible Candidate must have a degree in B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
Eligible Candidate must have a Minimum 01-year post qualification work experience in fields/chemical laboratory in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official OIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Notification Date: July 15, 2020
- Last Date: August 04, 2020
- Date of Walk-in-Interview(s): August 04, 2020
- As of August 04, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 40 Years
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: NIL
- Salary Scale for the post of Contractual Chemical Assistant Posts: Rs. 15400/-
Application Apply Online – Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “OIL Recruitment” Application. The Oil India Contractual Chemical Assistant Job 2020 application submission type is Offline.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
Period of contractual engagement
The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis only. The initial period of the above contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Further, the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after the requisite interval for a subsequent period of 06 (Six) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness, etc. The total period of contractual engagement will be a maximum of 12 (Twelve) months only.
Terms & Conditions
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued from the Government will have to be strictly followed and as such, the date of Walk-in-Interview might get delayed/extended/postponed/canceled in line with the Government guidelines. Hence, the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly.
- Candidates are advised to strictly abide by all the guidelines/SOPs as per extant directives/order issued by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and Government of Assam pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- Please note that, while conducting the Walk-in-Interview, all the Government orders/guidelines issued from time to time on the matter of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation will be strictly followed. Accordingly, as per order no. DRF 9/2020/196 dated 07/07/2020 issued by the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, all persons arriving from Guwahati will have to report at the Screening Centre at Sepon Sokolia, Moran of Dibrugarh District invariably and after the screening, they will have to remain under strict Home Quarantine for a period of 14 (fourteen) days.
- Candidates are advised to take all necessary precautionary safety measures (wearing a mask, hand gloves, carrying hand sanitizer, maintaining social distance, and maintaining hygiene will be mandatory) while reporting for the Walk-in-Interview.
- In case any candidate is found to violate the strict norms/COVID-19 protocols laid down by the Government and also highlighted hereinabove, he/she will be barred from appearing in the Walk-in-Interview/disqualified at any time during the Walk-in-Interview process.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements to appear for the Walk-in-Interview viz. travel, accommodation, etc.
- TA/DA will not be provided to the candidate(s) for appearing in the Walk-in-Interview.
- Any false/fake/incorrect information provided or document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) submitted or any adverse report of character and antecedents detected at any stage/time under any circumstance shall be verified from appropriate authority and necessary action as deemed to be fit will be taken in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form whether directly or indirectly shall amount to a rejection of candidature.
- The engagement of the selected candidate(s) will be subject to the necessary pre-engagement formalities viz.
document/certificate checking, submission of required document/certificate, medical fitness certificate, etc. The
candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate meeting the medical standards as prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at (https://oil-india.com/current_openNew.aspx) from a Government registered medical practitioner at the time of engagement.
- Candidate(s) working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU, if selected, has to submit a release letter, in original, from the present employer at the time of engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will have to arrange accommodation at his/her own cost during the period of the above contractual engagement.
- The above engagement is pure of contractual nature only. Accordingly, no right/claim whatsoever will confer on the selected candidate(s) for employment in Oil India Limited by virtue of the above contractual engagement.
- In addition to above, any other terms & conditions/rules & regulations/policies & procedures will also be applicable for contractual engagement as existing from time to time.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Address:
ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
|Official Website||Click here|
All the Best