NTPC Recruitment 2020 » National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has recently released Free Job Alert Notification. And this NTPC Advertisement is issued for Engineering Executive Trainee Posts. As Per the “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 100. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. June 25, 2020, is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to fulfill the educational qualification before apply. Lets have a look at National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs Advertisement Notification for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, NTPC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for NTPC Recruitment 2020, and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website ntpc.co.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Engineering Executive Trainee Posts|
|Total no. of Vacancy||100|
|Application start Date||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date||July 06, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline.
|Post Name||No. of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|Total no. of Vacancy||100|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NTPC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- As of July 06, 2020
- Candidate’s maximum age limit: 27 Years
Dates to be Remembered
- Starting date to apply online: June 16, 2020
- Last Date to submit NTPC Job Form: July 06, 2020
Application Apply Online – NTPC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “NTPC Recruitment” Application. The NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE} -2020. Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks, and 10% weightage of Interview marks. However, the candidate has to qualify separately in GD & Interview.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The NTPC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the NTPC Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) web site for Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best