NMDC Recruitment 2020 » National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has recently released the Free Job Alert Employment Notification No: 02/2020 for the Executive Posts. As Per the “NMDC Jobs Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 22. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 7 July 2020 is the last date to fill the application form. NMDC is now inviting applications from eligible & willing candidates to fill up the following posts on Contract basis for NMDC In-house Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) Service.
Remember while applying for NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel,
The government of India, It is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NMDC Executive Job notification. Lets have a look at NMDC Jobs Advertisement Notification for NMDC Recruitment 2020 Notification, NMDC Employment 2020 Online application, Last Date, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Central Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website nmdc.co.in.
“NMDC Employment News 2020” Notification, Apply @ 22 Executive Posts in Chhattisgarh
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the Vacancy||Executive [Gr.I, II, III & IV]|
|Total no. of Vacancy||22|
|Application start Date||June 17, 2020|
|Last Date||July 7, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Multi locational|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Executive Gr.I, II, III & IV||22||Eligible Candidate must have BE/B.Tech
in respective discipline with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD or equivalent grade By a authenticated board.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official NMDC Ltd Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: June 17, 2020
- Last Date: July 7, 2020
- For Executive Gr. IV – 50 Years
- For Executive Gr. III – 45 Years
- For Executive Gr. II – 40 Years
- For Executive Gr. I – 35 Years
Fees Required for Application
- An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying Application Fee. Proof for fee exemption is to be enclosed as stated at point no. 13.12. In the absence of above certificate or fee payment details, his/her application will be rejected.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
The selected candidates will be paid following consolidated remuneration mentioned against each contractual post and the same may be increased up to a maximum of 10% on an annual basis in subsequent years based upon their performance.
- Executive Gr. IV – Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Executive Gr. III – Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Executive Gr. II – Rs. 90,000/-
- Executive Gr. I – Rs. 60,000/-
Time Period of Contract
- The engagement will be for a maximum period of three (3) years. The initial agreed period can be extended by a suitable period/terminated based on performance and depending on the requirements.
- The candidate will have 8 hours of working per day. If required, they will have to work in shifts also as per the instructions of Officers/ In-charge of NMDC Limited.
- Executive Gr. I to Gr. IV Mode of selection – Interview
- Total Marks – 100
Note – The interview may be held at short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on the NMDC website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their SMS, emails, and post. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
NMDC Executive Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Call letters / to admit cards will be sent through post/email. NMDC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong email id provided by the candidate or postal delay/nonreceipt of information by post. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for an Interview who will produce a valid call letter / admit card.
Candidates are required to mention their date of birth and name as per the 10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board.
All the Best