National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020 » National Board of Examinations (NBE) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. NBE Advertisement is issued for the Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Posts. As Per the “NBE Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 90. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 31 July 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NBE notification. Lets have a look at National Board of Examinations Jobs Advertisement Notification for NBE Recruitment 2020 Notification, National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.natboard.edu.in.
“NBE Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 90 Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer|
|Total no. of Vacancy||90|
|Application start Date||July 11, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Senior Assistant||18||1. Degree from recognized University/ Board
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
|Junior Assistant||57||1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/ University recognized by the Central/State Govt./UT Administration/ Education Authority.
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
|Junior Accountant||7||1. Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.|
|Stenographer||8||1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
2. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/ Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official National Board of Examinations Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 11, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- Closing date for Submission of Application: July 31, 2020
- Exam of Date: August 31, 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 27 Years
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- The fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination
- Salary Scale for the post of Senior Assistant Posts: Level – 7
- Salary Scale for the post of Junior Accountant Posts: Level – 4
- Salary Scale for the post of Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts: Level – 2
Application Apply Online – National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020
- All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS.Click Here to go to the website of TCS wherein you can register.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register themselves on the website of TCS much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of any unforeseen contingency. NBE will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of applications due to any reason.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/ secondary/ ITI/ Any other examination certificate; otherwise, their candidature may be canceled.
- Candidates should give their own functional mobile number and valid & active personal email id. NBE will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address after submission of applications.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents must be uploaded at the time of registration with TCS :
(i) 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR.
(ii) 12th Class Certificate.
(iii) Graduation Degree.
(iv) Graduation Marks sheet.
(v) Post-Graduation Degree.
(vi) Experience Certificate.
(vii) NOC, if applicable.
(viii) Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by the competent authority.
(ix) Passport size Photograph – may be uploaded (Use only recent color photograph taken within the last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
(x) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate, etc.) which must also be carried during the examination & document verification.
- Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address, etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle. Post receipt of applications there will be no written or telephonic communication from NBE. All details will be uploaded on the website and the candidates must visit the website regularly to get an update of the events and activities related to the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to submit all the acquired qualifications as on the date of eligibility.
Mode of Selection
- To qualify the examination(s) or as may be prescribed by NBE. You will be required to register yourself for
appearing in the Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT) to be conducted by TCS on 31.08.2020. For this purpose, you will have to access the website of TCS whose link is indicated below which will take you to their website in which you can register yourself. Based on the CBT list of shortlisted candidates will prepare for each category of post/grade who will be called for a further skill test to be arranged by NBE 20.09.2020. The eligibility of the candidates with reference to the eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification, age limit, etc. as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post will be scrutinized only of the shortlisted candidates. Therefore, every candidate who registers for the CBT should satisfy himself that he or she is eligible for the concerned post/grade and NBE shall take no responsibility, in case they are found unsuitable at the time of skill test to be conducted on20.09.2020.
Place of Posting
- NEW DELHI but liable to be posted anywhere in India.
National Board of Examinations Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The NBE Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the NBE recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the National Board of Examinations Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official National Board of Examinations (NBE) web site for Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘National Board of Examinations Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – National Board of Examinations Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the National Board of Examinations Senior Resident, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Stenographer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best