NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: Officials of National Health Mission, Maharashtra has issued latest notification job alert regarding Community Health Officer (CHO) on a contract basis. As Per the NHM Maharashtra Job Notification the CHO recruitment induct freshers as well as experienced candidates on more than 7800+ vacancies. According to Maha Job, the NHM Advertisement candidate can apply the NHM Maharashtra form on or before the last date. July 18, 2020 is the final application submission date. The only offline form will be accepted.
NHM Maharashtra invites applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. Candidates who successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on a contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at HWC.
The 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health will be conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Health Mission Recruitment 2020 @Application for CHO for 7800+ Jobs
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Nation Health Mission, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Vacancy||Community Health Officer [CHO]|
|Total no. of Vacancy||7800+|
|Application start Date||July 14, 2020|
|Last Date||July 18, 2020|
|Application method||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across Maharashtra|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Community Health Officer [CHO]||7800+||The candidate must be passed with a certified Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing coarse from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official NHM Maharashtra Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 14, 2020
- Last Date: July 18, 2020
- Maximum age limit for the open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories, it will be 43 years.
- Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing National Health Mission employees.
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 350/- for reserved category and Rs.500/- for the candidate in Open category. The fees have to be paid through Demand draft of Nationalised bank drawn in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
- Candidates selected as a trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme. After an appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
- Selection of candidate for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance the examination that will be conducted by the National Health Mission, Maharashtra.
- Short listing & Admit Card- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website & Admit card for the Entrance exam will be issued to shortlisted candidates via email on candidate’s email id (mentioned in candidate’s application form).
- Entrance Exam-The Entrance exam will be conducted at selected exam centres at the level of Deputy Director, Health Services. The date of the entrance exam will be published on the website. The entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions, each question comprises of 2 marks. There will not be any negative marking system. The minimum passing marks is 40 marks. The question paper will be based on the syllabus recommended by Government of India which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill-based questions.
- Result of Entrance exam- District wise result will be displayed on the website.
- Allotment of Program Study Centre- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and qualifying the entrance exam will be allotted Program Study Centres for 6/8 months Certificate program at Hospitals in Public Health Department/Trust Hospitals/Hospitals designated by the Public Health Department in the state by counseling process.
- Exit exam- After completion of the Certificate Programme, the candidate will have to appear for an exit exam which will be conducted by MUHS, Nashik.
- Allotment of Sub-centre- Candidate successfully qualifying the exit exam will only be appointed as Community Health Officer at Subcentre in the same or other districts as per vacancy & requirement of the program through the counseling process.
- Candidates who have undergone the training for the Community Health Officer post for 6/8 months or those who are under training or are working as Community Health Officer at Sub center level will not be eligible for appearing for this selection process.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply in the enclosed application form and submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents, two passport size color photos and
- Demand draft at the office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per the choice of the district of appointment on or before 6.15 pm on 18/07/2020 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
Candidate should apply for only one district.
- DDHS, Thane: – Thane, Raigad & Palghar;
- DDHS, Nashik:- Nashik, Ahmadnagar,
- Dhule, Jalgaon & Nandurbar
- DDHS, Pune: – Pune, Solapur & Satara
- DDHS, Kolhapur: – Sangli, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri;
- DDHS, Aurangabad :– Aurangabad, Parbhani, Hingoli & Jalna
- DDHS, Latur:- Nanded, Osmanabad
- DDHS, Akola:– Akola, & Yavtmal
- DDHS, Nagpur: -Wardha, Bhandara,Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli
All the Best