KSFES Recruitment 2020 » Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) has recently released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for fireman Posts. As Per the “KSFES Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 1,222. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. July 20, 2020, is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to fulfill the educational qualification before apply. Lets have a look at Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Jobs Advertisement Notification for Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 Notification, KSFES Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for KSFES Recruitment 2020, and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website fm.ksfesonline.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services|
|Name of the Vacancy||Fireman Posts|
|Total no. of Vacancy||1,222|
|Application start Date||June 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 20, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of SSLC-CBSC, SSLC-ICSE, Degree in Science from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Posts Count (KK)||Posts Count (NON-KK)|
|Total no. of Vacancy||1,222|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official KSFES Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Minimum and Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 21 Years To 26 Years
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date to apply: June 22, 2020
- Last Date: July 20, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – KSFES Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “KSFES Recruitment” Application. The KSFES Fireman Posts Recruitment 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Fireman Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services, Fireman Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) web site for Fireman Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Fireman Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services, Fireman Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment, Fireman Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best