ISI Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020 » Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. ISI Advertisement is issued for the Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts on Direct Recruitment Basis. As Per the “Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 36. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 31 July 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the Indian Statistical Institute notification. Lets have a look at ISI Jobs Advertisement Notification for Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website web.isical.ac.in.
“Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 36 Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Name of the Vacancy||Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant|
|Total no. of Vacancy||36|
|Application start Date||June 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Associate Scientist & Scientific Assistant||36||Eligible Candidate must have a degree in 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official ISI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: June 22, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- As of June 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC(NCL), with respect to posts reserved for them. Relaxation of age for candidates belonging to PwBD, and serving Government employees (both external and internal) shall be as per Central Government directives.
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: check Notification
- Salary Scale for the post of Associate Scientist Posts: Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/- in Pay Level 7 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms
- Salary Scale for the post of Scientific Assistant Posts: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- in the Pay Level 6 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms.
Application Apply Online – Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment” Application. The ISI Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
All the Best