Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020 » Inland Water Transport (IWT) has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Inland Water Transport Assam Advertisement is issued for the Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Commercial Officer, Fitter Helper, Electrical Wireman, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Checker Posts. As Per the “Inland Water Transport Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 225. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 08 August 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Inland Water Transport notification. Lets have a look at Inland Water Transport Jobs Advertisement Notification for Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020 Notification, Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.slprbassam.in.
“Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 225 Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Inland Water Transport|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Commercial Officer, Fitter Helper, Electrical Wireman, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Checker|
|Total no. of Vacancy||225|
|Application start Date||July 20, 2020|
|Last Date||August 08, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Commercial Officer, Fitter Helper, Electrical Wireman, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Checker||225||Eligible Candidate must have a degree in 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Diploma, ITI, or equivalent qualification By a authenticated board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Inland Water Transport Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 20, 2020
- Last Date: August 08, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 38 Years
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: NIL
- Salary Scale for the post of Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Posts: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/-
Application Apply Online – Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Inland Water Transport Recruitment” Application. The Inland Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
- There will be Two Test i.e. (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test for all the above-mentioned posts.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for Written Test i.e. FIRST PHASE TEST which will be conducted at any convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the First Phase Test at the venue mentioned in his/her call letter. However, the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test as necessitated and no
representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the test in the venue (s) for First Phase Test, biometrics of each candidate will be done
Inland Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Inland Water Transport Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Inland Water Transport recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Inland Water Transport Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Inland Water Transport web site for Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Admit Card 2020
- Click on the hyperlinks for ‘Inland Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Inland Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Inland Water Transport Jr. Assistant, Machinist & Other is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.
All the Best