Indian Army Recruitment 2020 » Indian Army has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Indian Army Advertisement is issued for the Dental Corps Posts. As Per the “Indian Army Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 43. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 30 July 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Indian Army notification. Lets have a look at Indian Army Jobs Advertisement Notification for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Army Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
“Indian Army Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 43 Dental Corps Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||Indian Army|
|Name of the Vacancy||Dental Corps|
|Total no. of Vacancy||43|
|Application start Date||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date||July 30, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Dental Corps||43||Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) /MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Mar 2020 & must be in possession of the Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2020.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Indian Army Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: June 30, 2020
- Last Date: July 30, 2020
- As of December 31, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 45 Years
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Dental Corps Posts: Rs. 61300/- to Rs. 193900/-
Application Apply Online – Indian Army Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Indian Army Recruitment” Application. The Indian Army Dental Corps Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection procedure shall be as follows: –
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for an interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in the Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the
interview alone. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Medical Examination: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
All the Best