ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 » ESIC Hyderabad has recently released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. ESIC Hyderabad Advertisement is issued for the Faculty, Super Speciality Specialists, Speciality Specialists, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutors Posts. As Per the “ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification”, Total Allocated Posts are 120. Before applying, Kindly Check start date and end date of application. 07 August 2020 is the last date to fill the application form.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in ESIC Hyderabad notification. Lets have a look at ESIC Hyderabad Jobs Advertisement Notification for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification, ESIC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Telangana Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.esicmchyd.ac.in.
“ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 120 Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Vacancy Published By||ESIC Hyderabad|
|Name of the Vacancy||Faculty, Super Speciality Specialists, Speciality Specialists, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutors|
|Total no. of Vacancy||120|
|Application start Date||July 25, 2020|
|Last Date||August 07, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors||120||AS per MCI, guidelines for the teaching faculty.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: July 25, 2020
- Last Date: August 07, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 69 Years
Fees Required for Application
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates: NIL
- The Application Submission fees for All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Professor Posts: Rs. 177000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Associate Professor Posts: Rs. 166000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Assistant Professor, Specialist (Full Time) Posts: Rs. 101000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Surer Specialist (Full-Time) Posts: Rs. 175000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Super Specialist ( Part-Time) Posts: Rs. 82000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Specialist (Part-Time ) Posts: Rs. 60000/-
- Salary Scale for the post of Senior Resident Posts: 7th Pay Salary
- Salary Scale for the post of Junior Resident/ Tutor Posts: Rs. 85000/-
Application Apply Online – ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment” Application. The ESIC Hyderabad Faculty, Speciality Specialists, Residents, Tutors Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
Term of Contract
- Selected candidates shall be appointed purely on contractual basis for a period of one year or up lo completion of academic session 2020-21 defined by MCI/ university/as per ESIC Rules and Regulations & Residency Scheme applicable from time to time.
- The Medical College Hospital/Super Speciality Hospital is starting DNB Courses in the Super Speciality departments. In view or starting or DNB Super Speciality Courses, the contractual tenure in respect of Super Specialists is initially for one yc.ar and the extension will be considered depending on the requirement of Super Specialists for the respective Super Specialty DNB Course(s) in the College Hospital/Super Speciality Hospital subject to satisfactory performance and conduct. further, priority) will be given to the Super Specialists who have applied for Full Time Super Specialist.
- The Contractual engagement may be terminated I discontinued on .either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning a reason.
- Other terms and Conditions will be applicable issued by the competent authority from time to time.
- The Selected Super Specialist shall have an option to change as full time or Part-time at any time after joinin& by giving one month notice.
- The selected candidates can. be posted in any hospital of ESIC, Sanatbnagar, Hyderabad (i.e. ESlC Medical College Hospital/ ESIC Super Specialty hospital (Sanathnagar) as per requirement in view of patient care.
All the Best