FRI Recruitment 2020: FRI (Forest Research Institute) has recently released the latest Notification to hire Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff. The FRI Job Advertisement No. 1/FRI/GC/2020 is issued for 107 Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 15th September 2020 is the last date to submit Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020.
Before applying for the job, Its important to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in FRI notification. Lets have a look at FRI Jobs Advertisement Notification for the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Notification, FRI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Requirements, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. Kindly refer only authenticated resources for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to rapidjobalert.com or the official website www.frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in.
“Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 107 Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts
|Vacancy Published By||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Vacancy||Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total no. of Vacancy||107|
|Application start Date||August 17, 2020|
|Last Date||September 15, 2020|
|Application method||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff||Eligible Candidate must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Graduate from a recognized institute.|
|Total no. of Vacancy||107|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official FRI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Requirements Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 30 Years
- Salary Scale for the post of Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff Candidates: check notification
Fees Required for Application
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Dates to be Remembered
- Application start Date: August 17, 2020
- Last Date: September 15, 2020
Application Apply Online – FRI Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “FRI Recruitment” Application. The FRI Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
All the Best